Terms of Service Summary:
Here’s an attempt at briefly and concisely summarising some key points of these Terms of Service in human readable form.
The following terms and conditions govern all use of the eventRAFT.com website (“Service”) and all content, services and products available at or through the website.
The Service is owned and operated by Raft Media Systems Pvt Ltd. (“Raftlabs – raftlabs.co” – parent company of eventRAFT)
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Service. By accessing or using any part of the website, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by eventRAFT acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The failure of eventRAFT to exercise or enforce any right granted in the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such rights, and the Terms of Service at all times constitutes the complete agreement between you and eventRAFT, superceding and prior agreements.
1. If you do not agree to these Terms of Service, you must stop using the Service immediately. You may only use the Service upon agreeing to these Terms.
2. You must be at least 13 years old to use the Service.
3. Your use of the Service is undertaken at your own risk. The Service is presented “as is” and “as available.”
4. You must provide a valid name, a valid email address, and any other information requested as a part of the signup process.
5. The security of your password and account name are solely your responsibility. The Service cannot be held responsible or liable for any loss resulting from the failure to comply with this security obligation.
6. You may not use the Service for any unauthorized or illegal purposes. You may not use the Service in violation of any laws in your jurisdiction.
7. You are responsible for the all activity that occurs under your account, including posted Content. You are also responsible for all activity and Content posted by others who have accounts under your account.
8. eventRAFT does not expressly guarantee or warrant that your use of the Service will meet your requirements, nor that your use of the Service will be uninterrupted or free from error. eventRAFT does not expressly guarantee that any and all defects in the operation of the Service will be corrected.
9. Technical support is provided via email, and is available to both trial users and paying users. eventRAFT reserves the right to refuse support for any reason.
10. You acknowledge and understand that eventRAFT uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary infrastructure (hardware, software, networking, storage, etc.) to run the Service.
11. Abuse of any eventRAFT user or employee (written, physical, or verbal) will result in immediate account termination.
12. You may not use the Service to transmit any malicious code, such as viruses or worms.
13. If your usage far exceeds the average of other eventRAFT users, eventRAFT reserves the right to deactivate your account until a time at which your usage can be restored to more normal levels.
14. eventRAFT cannot be held responsible for any damages, loss, or harm (direct, indirect, incidental, or otherwise) resulting from a lack of access to the Service, the result of any Content stored in the Service or the procurement thereof, unauthorized access to your account, data, or transmissions, or any other matter relating to the Service.
Payment and Refunding Terms
1. A free trial may be offered but publishing your native app needs a valid credit card or equivalent payment method.
2. The “eventRAFT app“ service is subscribed on annual basis at the beginning of service and is valid for single event only. The underlying content management systems, apps will be active for one year period only.
3. A valid credit card is required to maintain an active account after the end of the free trial period.
4. All accounts are granted a 14-day free trial upon registration. After the trial has ended, a notification will be posted on your account. If at the end of the trial period payment information has not been entered, the account is subject to archiving or deletion by the Service.
5. The service is billed annually in advance and is non-refundable. eventRAFT will consider requests for refunds at their discretion.
6. All fees issued by the Service are exclusive of taxes, levies, or duties imposed by the relevant taxing authorities of your jurisdiction. You shall be responsible for any such taxes, levies, or duties.
1. If you wish to cancel your account with the Service, you are responsible for properly ensuring this cancellation. While the Service may assist you in cancellation in the event of your account via email or phone, an email or phone call is not considered cancellation. Cancellation can be completed at any time by opening your account settings and clicking the button that reads “Cancel your account.”
2. If you cancel your account in advance of your billing date for the upcoming month, your credit card will not be charged again.
3. All of the information in your account is subject to indefinite archiving or deletion upon the cancellation of your account. Should any of your data remain on the Service’s servers after cancellation, no data will be viewed or disseminated in any way without your consent. You may request that we fully delete all of your data upon your cancellation.
4. eventRAFT reserves the right to suspend or terminate your account at any time and for any reason if it deems such action necessary. Such cancellation will subject your account’s data to the deletion or archiving previously detailed. eventRAFT reserves the right to refuse service to anyone, at any time, and for any reason.
5. eventRAFT also reserves the right to throttle access or impose limitations on use at anytime for any reason deemed necessary.
1. eventRAFT reserves the right to suspend or discontinue the Service (or any part of the Service) at any time, and for any length of time, with or without notice.
2. Prices for the service are subject to change with 30 days notice from eventRAFT. Such notice may be provided via eventRAFT.com, the Service itself, and/or email notification to the address provided upon registration.
3. eventRAFT is not liable to you or any third party for any changes made to the service, alterations to the pricing of the Service, or discontinuation of the Service.
4. You acknowledge that the Service is subject to change in form at any time without your prior consent as eventRAFT works to improve and innovate upon the existing Service.
1. All content added to the Service must comply with international copyright law.
3. eventRAFT reserves the right to remove Content that is available via the Service at its discretion. eventRAFT is not obligated to remove Content from the Service at any time.
4. You may not copy, sell, distribute, reverse-engineer, duplicate, or otherwise attempt to extract the source code of the Service or any part thereof. All aspects of the Service, including functionality and design, are copyright ©2018 RAFT Media Systems Pvt Ltd (RaftLabs), all rights reserved.
Mobile Apps Terms :
Questions or feedback regarding the Terms of Service agreement can be directed to eventRAFT support at [email protected]